MW architectuur, established Tomatenstraat 5, Leiden, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
MW architectuur processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing them to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- website e-mail address
- Location data
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Bank account number
MW architectuur processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- citizen service number (BSN)
MW architectuur processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- For applications for environmental permits and subsidies
- MW architectuur also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
MW architectuur will not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
MW architectuur only discloses to third parties and only if necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the processing of data or to object to the processing of your personal data by MW architectuur and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
How we protect personal data
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS: We send your data via a secure internet connection. This can be seen in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.